Cactus Money Clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from el_d

el_d

I'd like to thank Curtis for letting me try a Money clip with some of his "Cactus Buttons". They were very easy to turn, as simple as a pedant.....

This one will go to my Dad.

The CA finish is'nt what I would like, I need to work on that...... C and C welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• Moneyclip.jpg
    Moneyclip.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 407
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

Very nice looking money clip.

I've been wanting to give these a try but havent been able to find a supplier for the clips. Do you mind sharing where you got them from?

jttheclockman

Nice job all around. That would be a great test for the famous CA finish. Money clips would take a beating. Would love to see how it holds up. Thanks for showing and great job with the photos.

el_d

Thanks for the comments.

As for the clips, I got this one from Curtis. He was talking about stocking them, hopefully he will see this and Chime in.

I would like to get some more.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Nice Job on the clips. Make a nice set with the pen.

OK Curtis, if you are listening, I would be interested in the money clip.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Good job, Lupe!

It looks great!I am going to offer the clips on my website, I just have not figured out what is a fair price.

I have one that I use daily and the CA has help up just fine. I also donated one to an auction last week with a mesquite box and it sold for $55!

Grizz

Banned
How much will the Clips be sold for? I love the idea and the style of the clip.

Good job, Lupe!

It looks great!I am going to offer the clips on my website, I just have not figured out what is a fair price.

I have one that I use daily and the CA has help up just fine. I also donated one to an auction last week with a mesquite box and it sold for $55!

mrburls

Lupe, Looks great. I remember Curtis showing those to us at the last get to gether at his place. They would make very nice gifts for the holidays.

Keith "mrburls"

David Keller

That's a great looking clip. I, too, would be interested in turning a few of those if I could get my hands on the kits.

Top Bottom