Cactus Marksman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

Here is my first Marksman Fountain Kit and first Cactus. It is a Galaxy Blue Prickly Pear blank from Curtis Seebak at Turntex and the kit I picked up from Mark at the Georgia Meeting. This is a truly American made product and shows the industriousness of people on this site. Thanks to both for advancing the community. Comments and critiques are welcome and most of all thanks for looking.
shop013.jpg

shop015.jpg

shop014.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Nice looking pen!

That is about as close to 100% American made as you can get! Alumilite is made in the US from US ingredients, the dye is made in the US, the pigment is made in the US, and the cactus is grown in Texas! Of course the blank was made in the US as well. The only thing not made in the US is probably the nib but I am not sure on that!

firewhatfire

Hopefully I can get a better set of pics in a day or so. As usual when in a hurry I snap a couple of quick pics and go with it. Thanks for the comments.

Phil

Phunky_2003

That is a great looking pen. I do have a question though.

On the cap, where the clip is it doesnt appear to fit properly? Is that just the pic. Do these kits require cutting a notch for the clip. I do have some of these kits, but have yet to work with them.

firewhatfire

The cap had a slot cut and I missed it as I was in my usual hurry to leave for work. I will remedy this today and take a better set of photos and post em here. Thanks for have a keen eye.

Yes it was reverse painted to whomever asked

That is a great looking pen. I do have a question though.

On the cap, where the clip is it doesnt appear to fit properly? Is that just the pic. Do these kits require cutting a notch for the clip. I do have some of these kits, but have yet to work with them.

Top Bottom