Caballero kits Olive, Bocote, Ebony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from iMattDaddy

iMattDaddy

I am really enjoying these rollerball kits, but finally got out the real camera to take some decent pics. Sorry I can only post one at a time. Any comments and critiques are welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 248
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie69

Oh wow! man. nice turning, finishing and photos. They all look great....the Ebony is really an eye catcher.

iMattDaddy

Thanks for the compliments. All are CA finished. Olive is at the very top of my list of favs for every reason... Easy to turn, great looking wood, even smells good.

Ligget

Beautiful pens Matthew, can you check that the lower barrel is round the correct way on the Bocote one, the nib end is 13.0mm tapering down gently to a 12.2mm. I done the same many times.

iMattDaddy

Beautiful pens Matthew, can you check that the lower barrel is round the correct way on the Bocote one, the nib end is 13.0mm tapering down gently to a 12.2mm. I done the same many times.

Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you saying that the bushings were switched?

Ligget

Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you saying that the bushings were switched?

No, simply that the nib end and finial end should be unscrewed and switched round. :)

iMattDaddy

No, simply that the nib end and finial end should be unscrewed and switched round. :)

I'm a bit slow, but I think I got it now. :smile-big:

Top Bottom