Butterscotch Moss

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

I know, I know, your getting sick of me arent you:cool: Well here is the 2nd pen i made yesterday. Same shape as the last one. This one is Butterscotch Moss Italian Acrylic with a #6 Bock feed and nib. I dont have this clip in gold but thought the gold nib looked much better so i used it. I might go back and get pics with the polished nib just so it matches, but im going to see about having some of my clips plated because i think gold would be much better on this pen.

All Comment Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0781.jpg
    DSC_0781.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,039
  • DSC_0782.jpg
    DSC_0782.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,053
  • DSC_0783.jpg
    DSC_0783.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSC_0785.jpg
    DSC_0785.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,014
  • DSC_0786.jpg
    DSC_0786.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,049
  • DSC_0787.jpg
    DSC_0787.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,008
  • DSC_0788.jpg
    DSC_0788.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,044
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Great job! Which one will we copy in "the class"? If we ever have one:)

LOL!!! Thanks!! Im not sure...will have to sleep on it:tongue::biggrin:

Really nice. I agree a gold clip would add to the look.

Me to!! Just seems like it would go perfect with this blank!

Another great job! The only thing about it I can critique is the colour variance from the top to bottom due to the material thickness.

AK

Thanks!! I know what you mean. With the cap on its not as noticeable because the front section and nib darken it up to help look like the barrel.

Justin,
Another fantastic job.

Thank You!!

wizard

Justin, Another BEAUTY !!!!.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. But ARGGGGH, seeing this make me wish I had 40 hours in a day. I desperately need some time in the shop to make some pens...haven't made any in a few weeks and think I might have forgotten how. . Thanks for showing Justin...Regards, Doc:)

Timebandit

Wow Top Notch.

Thanks!!

Justin, Another BEAUTY !!!!.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. But ARGGGGH, seeing this make me wish I had 40 hours in a day. I desperately need some time in the shop to make some pens...haven't made any in a few weeks and think I might have forgotten how. . Thanks for showing Justin...Regards, Doc:)

Thanks Doc!! You will get some time away soon:wink::biggrin:

kludge77

I haven't commented on any of these before. I have to say your skill is far beyond mine and I'm impressed by your ability to even dream up let alone execute a kit-less pen. This one might be my favorite so far.

So well done!!

I wonder though, for the clip. If you accented it with say a layer of aluminum or even a slice of thin black acrylic instead of trying to hide it. It might solve the issue of the seam. Just an passing observation. Not a criticism at all.

Timebandit

I haven't commented on any of these before. I have to say your skill is far beyond mine and I'm impressed by your ability to even dream up let alone execute a kit-less pen. This one might be my favorite so far.

So well done!!

I wonder though, for the clip. If you accented it with say a layer of aluminum or even a slice of thin black acrylic instead of trying to hide it. It might solve the issue of the seam. Just an passing observation. Not a criticism at all.

Thanks Peter!! The accent band could work and i might have something like this in the future.

Top Bottom