Butterfly decal & Golden Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

The first picture is a segmented my wife made a month or more ago using a bunch of my cut offs. As a test I put a butterfly on this for her today to try out the water slide decals. It ended up being a pretty painless process. She is happy with it and it brings a smile to my face.

decal1-b.jpg
decal1.jpg

This next one is a Golden Dawn blank from exotics on a copper cigar. I tell you the copper and the blanks colors look so nice together. I was very happy I put that kit with it. I also used the rest of a purple haze PR from exotics to make this chrome mesa kit. Thank you for any feedback!

purplehaze-goldendawn-2.jpg

purplehaze-goldendawn.jpg

ctubbs

Alright Todd, I've tried and tried to explain to all that we males should never let our ladies learn to use our toys. Now you have gone and let her play with your lathe. You'll never get it back except when she feels sorry for you whimpering and pouting.:rolleyes::biggrin: Oh well, you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.:wink::):biggrin:
Seriously, she did way good on that segment. The fit and finish is excellent. The blanks from Dawn are outstanding and you did them proud with your turning and finishing. They fit the pen component sets very well. Congratulations on getting your wife intrested in turning. It is so much more fun when a companion works by your side.
Charles

bitshird

Your wife did a nice job with you cut offs, and I like all 3 pens, the purple haze besides bring back frightening memories is an out of sight pen, nice work on them all.

Top Bottom