busy morning...his -n- hers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GoodTurns

GoodTurns

beautiful day for the shop, sun is shining, nice enough to open the door and let in some sunshine and fresh air...must have worked on my attitude as well because I finished 19 pens and a bunch of K-scopes (in other things) without a blow out or wrecking even one! I'm a happy boy!

Divas for her...I am now a fan of this kit. quick to make, easy to assemble, and they look like they will run off the table at my next show...

golfer's pencils for him (or her!)...everyone needs a gift for a golfer, eh?

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• divas.JPG
    divas.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 369
  • golfers.JPG
    golfers.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 359
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I made one of those pencils and had a terrible time pulling it apart to use as a epncil. got them from Penn State. Did not make the other two because I figured no one could pull it apart to use. Are you having that trouble. Yours look great and I would like to make more.

mickr

hope the Diva's sell for you..to me they look like they would appeal to 8 yr old girls...the "golfers" pencils look great

Crazy, the ends are so slippery I can not holdthem to pull it a part. Just came in from ckecking again. I guess I can turn another one and see how that one works. Thanks forthe response.

Top Bottom