Busy for the Holidays!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jennera

jennera

Rebecca has been busy completing a few orders for the holidays and working on teacher gifts. I might have posted a couple of these before but have some better photos now. :)

These are the acrylic pens that Rebecca made as gifts for her teachers and principal.
SmallTeachers.JPG

She completed an order for 12 perfume necklaces for a Young Living Essential Oil seller. The top of the necklace unscrews and there is a small glass vial inside that can hold perfume (or essential oils).
SmallNecklaces.JPG

Order from a friend who is an IT manager and wanted pens for gifts for his team members.
SmallDavids.JPG

The best ones in our opinion are these she made from a piece of barn wood for her youth pastor's wife. This wood was from her mother's home and Rebecca was able to make pens, key chains, and a Christmas ornament for the family members. This was very special to them as they recently sold the property.
SmallBarnWood.JPG

Rebecca is busy in the garage today, happy to be making some things for herself and a few other single pens that have been requested.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jennera

Looks great! Where do you get the perfume necklaces from? I haven't seem them before.
We get them from Wood World Texas. They are nearby and carry the necklace in silver which I can't find anywhere else. Rebecca replaced the black cords with chains I had purchased from Etsy a few years ago.

Wood World carries some kits we haven't been able to find at other places.

https://woodworld-of-texas.myshopify.com/collections/perfume-kits/products/necklace-perfume-holder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OZturner

Great Work Rebecca.
Excellent Choices of Blanks and hardware.
I am sure that all your items will be well received.
To you and your Mum, Have a Happy and Holy Christmas, and may the New Year bring you all the Joy you deserve.
Congratulations

Top Bottom