Busy evening in the shop *56k warning*

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RSidetrack

RSidetrack

I hadn't been able to work on my lathe for quite some time now just to other things in life taking up my time. However, I managed to make quite an evening in the shop today.

Atrax - Purpleheart - Fountain
Genteel-1.jpg

Genteel-2.jpg

Genteel-3.jpg

Genteel-4.jpg

Atrax - Apple - Rollerball
Genteel-1.jpg

Genteel-2.jpg

Genteel-3.jpg

Genteel-4.jpg

Standard key chain in Cocobolo
Keychain-1.jpg

Keychain-2.jpg

Hidden Compartment key chain in cross-cut black walnut
Keychain-1.jpg

Keychain-2.jpg

Keychain-3.jpg

Removable key chain in Redheart
Keychain-1.jpg
Keychain-1.jpg

Keychain-2.jpg

Keychain-3.jpg

Keychain-3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kinger

Busy night for you, all look good, dont know how many of the detachable keychains you have made, but of the 7 ive done recently 4 of them have not lasted more then 1 month to 2 months, the little ball in the detachable end disapears

SDB777

Some really nice finishes on all of these! Not sure I've done that many items in the last month....but it is starting to cool down around here:rolleyes:

Well turned!!!

Scott (BW is my fav though) B

Nice pieces. I really like the purpleheart as well. As Kinger mentioned, be careful with the key chain. I never got beyond the first 5 I bought, as 4 fell apart within a couple weeks. One fell apart before I even made it.

RSidetrack

This is the first detachable key chain I have ever made, and it isn't sounding too promising. I may have to pull it off my Etsy site as I don't like things that are faulty. Such a shame too, it is such a nice key chain.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This is the first detachable key chain I have ever made, and it isn't sounding too promising. I may have to pull it off my Etsy site as I don't like things that are faulty. Such a shame too, it is such a nice key chain.

I made and sold hundreds of them----only one was returned and it was a couple years old.

WHO MADE IT does MATTER. There ARE good ones made---apparently there are also CHEAP ones. YMMV---but MY mileage was great!!

Top Bottom