Burnt Copper Executive

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

izaks

Beautiful pen. Blank is great and the picture really capture the finish quality.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Very nice.. Not what I expected from the kit name... I thought it was the sierraish one... Great job on that and the material looks great on it.

Mind sharing who carries this one?

S

spiritwoodturner

Eric, that's really pretty. Very nice finish and great match. My only beef with that kit is it's only available in 10K gold. I'm not a fan of that plating. I wish they made more in Tit. gold, and wish this kit came in rhodium. I have to wonder if they'll add that, because it really is a nice pen.

You made a lovely creation there!

Dale

Kaspar

Eric, that's really pretty. Very nice finish and great match. My only beef with that kit is it's only available in 10K gold. I'm not a fan of that plating. I wish they made more in Tit. gold, and wish this kit came in rhodium. I have to wonder if they'll add that, because it really is a nice pen.

You made a lovely creation there!

Dale

Thanks all for the comments!

I prefer real gold to Yellow Ti, despite the abrasion drawbacks, but I wish they'd do an "upgrade gold," and yes, I wish they did a rhodium too. The shape is nice, and it's actually one of the better made kits.

J

jackrichington

I have always like that kit myself, but rarely see anyone making it..the wood & finish are superb

Top Bottom