Burning Sunset on a Baron FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Needed to turn a Burning Sunset blank for displaying on the website, so....

Closed:
BurningSunsetBaronFountainPen001.jpg

Opened:
BurningSunsetBaronFountainPen002.jpg

I really need to try the 'clip thing' from the tutorial section(IAP Library), as most people like to have a clip. Maybe I'll get some practice on some ERC blanks I have laying around...

Thanks for looking!

Scott (did not reverse paint this one) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robert111

Well, it's a beautiful blank and beautiful workmanship on the closed end pen, but the photo has too much color intensity, causing the gold to look funny--I know this because until recently I was guilty of doing the same thing when I edited my pictures.

SDB777

Well, it's a beautiful blank and beautiful workmanship on the closed end pen, but the photo has too much color intensity, causing the gold to look funny--I know this because until recently I was guilty of doing the same thing when I edited my pictures.

Unfortunately, I don't do anything.
The photo above is a blending of three different EV-settings, run through PhotoMatic Light(HDR program) set to the default parameters, and then I do crop the image. The pen is actually very shiny(MM to 12k and hit with MacGuires PlastixPolish), and maybe just a tad more colorful then the photo's display!

Thanks for the looks and comments everyone! Wife sure is having way too much fun pouring blanks(it's all Bob fault, she's a castin' fool).

Scott (got some more coming outta the molds this morn') B

Top Bottom