Burly Slims

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dehn0045

Dehn0045

I finally have finished up my final batch of pens to give away to coworkers. Which makes about 70 total. I'm certain that a lot of wives ended up with the pen (most of my coworkers are men), but I see a few that guys use daily. It has proven to be a rewarding challenge, but these will be my last slimlines for a while.

This last batch I decided to use some "fancier" blanks, mostly because there is always someone bashing slimlines.

The burls are: black locust, eucalyptus, and claro walnut

The non-burls are: zebrawood, laurel Verde, bubinga, Indian rosewood, imbuya, blue Mahoe, makore, Oxhorn (bulletwood), and curly eucalyptus.

Attachments

• PSX_20171107_203617.jpg
    PSX_20171107_203617.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 231
  • PSX_20171103_165936.jpg
    PSX_20171103_165936.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 252
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

VERY nice work !!!

Thanks for listing all the woods .... they make an impressive array !

Last edited:

DJBPenmaker

I finally have finished up my final batch of pens to give away to coworkers. Which makes about 70 total. I'm certain that a lot of wives ended up with the pen (most of my coworkers are men), but I see a few that guys use daily. It has proven to be a rewarding challenge, but these will be my last slimlines for a while.

This last batch I decided to use some "fancier" blanks, mostly because there is always someone bashing slimlines.

The burls are: black locust, eucalyptus, and claro walnut

The non-burls are: zebrawood, laurel Verde, bubinga, Indian rosewood, imbuya, blue Mahoe, makore, Oxhorn (bulletwood), and curly eucalyptus.
Wow, what a commitment you've got some lucky coworkers! Not surprised you don't want to see another slimline for a while.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom