A BURLY performance!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from grub32

grub32

Well these are the first two pens that I have made since moving to my new house. It has taken me a lot longer than I had anticipated to set up shop and start having fun in my new garage.

sorry about the crappy photos, photo tent isnt up an working yet.

Grub

Attachments

• burlyday.jpg
    burlyday.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 358
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

Ohh....my bad...I guess I should mention that the pen on the left is Amboyna Burl, CA finish and a jr gent. The one on the right is Thuya Burl, Hybrid- part jr gent and part jr statesman (long story) and a CA finish as well.

omb76

Great looking pens! Amboyna is one of my favorites. I have a Thuya burl that I have not turned yet. Can't seem to find the right pen for it yet...

GouletPens

Wow, what nice pieces of wood. Hurry up and set up that photo tent!! Those pics don't do your work nearly the justice it deserves...:wink:

grub32

Thanks for all the comments...I am still working one getting electric out to my shop...my friend is going to wire it up next week and then I am going to have to add new lighting and probably some new tools.

That will be nice.

Grub

Rick_G

Nice looking pair of pens. Moving can be a real bummer. I have to take both shoes off to count my moves now. At least my last one got me a 625 square foot shop in the basement. Good things are settling down enough you are getting some turning time.

Top Bottom