Burgundy? "Original Cactus Pen"™ Elegant Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Like I said on one of my other SOYP posts, I broke out the camera last night and took a bunch of pics. I promise, this is the last one for a while!

This is a Chrome/Satin Chrome Elegant Sierra in a clear "Original Cactus Blank"™ with the inside re-cast in a red/burgundy Alumilite. I am not sure I really like the inside color though. It was finisihed with what else? CA of course!

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• BurgundyCactusElegantSierra.jpg
    BurgundyCactusElegantSierra.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 586
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druid

Stunning pen and the blank is a nice matchto the Chrome/Satin Chrome Elegant Sierra. Any chance of ordering some Cactus blanks from you? I missed the last lot you had & would love to turn a few.

Thanks

johncrane

Curtis!
looks perfect from your photo,very nice indeed,l also think too get the true affect of its beauty you would have to have it in your hand,l also think the Elegant Beauty will have a great success the tube size is a big plus.:biggrin:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Curtis!
looks perfect from your photo,very nice indeed,l also think too get the true affect of its beauty you would have to have it in your hand,l also think the Elegant Beauty will have a great success the tube size is a big plus.:biggrin:

Thanks, John. Just to clarify, though. This is an Elegant Sierra, not an Elegant Beauty. This one has the same size tubes as a regular Sierra.

PenPal

Burgundy Original

Very exciting pen.

Two observations Cactus never looked better than that.
Your finish is meticulous.

As a result of the quality pen you have quite mastered that CA finish then the Crown in the Jewel it is spellbinding as a result of the neat photography.

Please continue showing the Cactus Creations forever, I believe there is no substitute for quality pens using your created method of producing indeed the Silk Purse from very ordinary exterior Cactus.Any grumbles would come from our jealousy never from the pens.
Also every few days new faces appear on the site and I am sure they will continue to be blown away as I am.

Best regards Peter.

Top Bottom