Burgandy Pearl & Holly & Aluminum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I told the engraving lady I would make her a pen for doing such a great job on my pens , and for CHEAP . Asking what kind of wood or acrylic she wanted , I didn't expect her to say both . I don't know why . Anyway , the blank is Burgandy Pearl I got from Ed & Dawn as a FREE BEE , long ago . The white pieces are Holly . I fought this thing from the start . Didn't do well cutting on the lines , didn't get the pieces glued together straight , it came apart 4 times , but was able to get them back in place .
Black Ti Sierra . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0583.JPG
    IMG_0583.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 205
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bree

Well Chuck... for all your travails... you got a KILLER pen there. Terrific job.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PaulDoug

I don't comment often because, well, I just a quiet kind of guy, but I got to say that is one of the prettest pens I have seem. Nice work...

JohnU

Chuck I love the color combo! The metal really puts it over the top! I dont think there's a better gift than a custom, one of a kind pen, from the heart, Pen! After reading about how it came apart four times I remembered why I haven't made a metal seg pen in a while. lol Beautiful Job! Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom