Bullet pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Snazzypens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snazzypens

Gidday Here is my last nights attempt at a pen. It is a bullet pen. The brainwave that was someone else had and I fell it love with it. This is my first attempt at it but I so love this pen even though it got some flaws. This pen is my keeper. What do you think?

200751541348_skew%20pen%201.jpg

Toni

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alxe24

I looks like the craftmanship is good. It is not my cup of the bullet pens and designers clip don't do it form me.
No offense
Regards

Snazzypens

Shh don't tell my husband. I cut it on my bandsaw blade that I use for wood. [B)]
Here follow this link. I asked this man lots of question but he explains it even with photos for me. He looks out for me. Scroll down to the 8th post and from there on you see the questions and photos on how he(The user name is Skew ChiDamn) did it
http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=49282

hth
Toni
PS I apologise for taking you away from this board but the man that made it did a top job at explaning it and better to come from the horses mouth.

jkirkb94

I love the blue color! I still haven't done a bullet pen yet. Maybe this weekend. Have the cases. Might use a real bullet for the end. I agree that maybe a regular clip.[:)] Hey I love comments, too. That is how I improve and what this forum is for! Kirk[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom