Bullet, Inlay Resin SSR and Circut Board

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

This was a custom pen in return for twenty 30.06 brass casings.

Attachments

• Pens - 10-6-09 Bullet and Computer B-.jpg
    Pens - 10-6-09 Bullet and Computer B-.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 344
  • Pens - 10-6-09 Bullet and Computer.jpg
    Pens - 10-6-09 Bullet and Computer.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 261
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

SSR

Pardon my ignorance, but what does the SSR stand for?

Super Sport Rally. It is a Chevrolet Retro Truck that is fast. They were made from 2003 to 2006. The real hot ones were 05 06 with Corvette motors and 6 speed transmissions. It has a retractile hard top. Check out the SSR Fanatic website.

Attachments

• SSR 2 Front.JPG
    SSR 2 Front.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 137
  • SSR 7 Left Front Side Top Down.JPG
    SSR 7 Left Front Side Top Down.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 235
  • SSR 19 Ass End Open for Exam.JPG
    SSR 19 Ass End Open for Exam.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 146

tomcatchevy

Cool pen!! Love the inlay! Something that I have to try when I get some time. I have to agree about the airport security guards also! I recently had a customer have issues with an all deer antler pen that had the rifle clip on it. He turned out his pockets and when they asked what it was which he (shouldn't have) replied "What do you think it is?" :eek: He then had to disassemble the pen to show them that it was just a pen. Apparently they had issues with the rifle clip too!:confused: I guess next time he will think before he talks!

glycerine

Super Sport Rally. It is a Chevrolet Retro Truck that is fast. They were made from 2003 to 2006. The real hot ones were 05 06 with Corvette motors and 6 speed transmissions. It has a retractile hard top. Check out the SSR Fanatic website.

Ah, ok. I've seen those trucks before. I didn't realize any of them had vette motors, that's really cool.

Top Bottom