Buffalo Twist Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kenny Durrant

Kenny Durrant

This is another new venture that I was pleased with. I started with the North Dakota state quarter and cut the buffalo out and thinned him down. I wrapped the buffalo around a black background and cast. I used a white and black pic guard for accents then finished it out with river buffalo horn. I wanted to use an aluminum spacer but the coke can was too thin and I haven't found something else to try. I've read different ideas on IAP just haven't had time to find materials and experiment.

Attachments

• N. Dakota Qu.on Buff Horn.jpg
    N. Dakota Qu.on Buff Horn.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 356
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Ken; Go to your local home improvement store and get a roll of Alum. roof flashing. Sometimes they sell it in squares also. It's cheap, cuts easy, and will last you the rest of your life. Jim S

Kenny Durrant

Thanks for the tip. It might be a long night because I have the week off and I plan on spending a lot of time in the garage. I just need to stay level headed enough so I don't spend the following week in the dog house.

Kenny Durrant

reply to Semmas

Not real sure of what I'm doing so I don't know if this will continue on the original thread or start a new one. I know this isn't a intricate as yours but thanks for the idea and hopefully I'll get a little better with practice.

Attachments

• iap close up.jpg
    iap close up.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 151
  • iap project.jpg
    iap project.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 143

Kenny Durrant

Sorry about misspelling your name but like I said still learning and wasn't sure I could get back to check it without loosing the work already put into the reply.

Top Bottom