Buckeye Burl Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from igran7

igran7

I want to share with you a Gentlemen Jr. Pencil made from Buckeye Burl that I got from Goodturns (thank you Jon). I made this specifically for a customer who purchased a Jr. Gent pen and wanted a pencil to match.

200833114230_XYZ1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

Originally posted by ligget

Joe that is beautiful, I have made a perfect partner for your pencil (a Buckeye Jr Gent rollerball in Rhodium).

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35496

Mark I saw yours about an hour before I posted mine. Your finish is flawless! I tried to capture the finish on mine as well, but didn't quite have the lighting. They would definately make a good pair.

DKF

Very nice........I see that those pens use the Schmidt refill......is it a straight swith over from the ballpoint (like the El Grande), or is it a different kit all together.

igran7

Originally posted by DKF

Very nice........I see that those pens use the Schmidt refill......is it a straight swith over from the ballpoint (like the El Grande), or is it a different kit all together.

I'm not sure if it is a straight switch out like the the El Grande. I haven't made the Jr. Gent ballpoint yet. Maybe someone out there knows.

Top Bottom