"BubbleGum for Amber" Chrome Navigator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

So, a while back, I got this really cool, really pink blank from Dawn at www.exoticblanks.com Needless to say, my youngest daughter Amber fell in love with it. Of course it was her turn in line again to get another pen and what little girl going in to 4th grade doesn't need a RollerBall pen! :eek: Well, I put it off for as long as I could, but man, kids are persistent!!! So, I also had this "Hawaii" blank, also from Dawn and this is what I came up with. The blanks, as always, speak for themselves. Dawn's quality is TOP NOTCH!!! I actually had to do some of the segmenting cuts with a hand saw. I thought perhaps my body was going to go in to shock or maybe my head would cave in!!! But, it turned out alright and I learned a thing or two along the way. :)

Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks For Lookin'!

Attachments

• BubbleGum for Amber.jpg
    BubbleGum for Amber.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 313
  • BubbleGum for Amber - Open.jpg
    BubbleGum for Amber - Open.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 198
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like it. Some day I will try to build that kind of blank but first I have to conquer the HB360.:confused: And your daughter will use it not keep it safe in a drawer where nobody will see it.:)

maxman400

WOW! That is awesome, as is all of your pens. just for a joke you should post one someday that you screw up, I guess that won't happen. LOL.

akbar24601

Thank you all for your very nice comments!

Cool pens Dad, I didn't know we were on a rotation system. I have some great ideas for my next pen.

LOL son!!! Keep me posted on what you would like. Though, you may have some issues with your baby brother Keith!

Very cool Steve. Reminds me of Chinny's "Cracked Egg" puzzle :)

that's too funny Keith, I was thinking the same thing as I was making the blank!!!

Top Bottom