Bruce's Benjamin on a Ti Gold Jr. Gentleman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this morning. Enjoyed turning a "Benjamin Blank" made by Bruce Egolf "bruce119". On a Titanium Gold Jr. Gentleman. Easy to turn. Sanded to 600 grit. Finished with MM (wet) from 1200 to 12000 followed by HUT Plastic Polish. Thank you so much for taking the time to look. Doc:)

Attachments

• Benjamin Blank on Jr Gentleman_1.jpg
    Benjamin Blank on Jr Gentleman_1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 249
  • Benjamin Blank on Jr Gentleman_2.jpg
    Benjamin Blank on Jr Gentleman_2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 136
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

You captured the look very nice. Good photography love the background or lack of very clean. Also I like your placement of the clip.

You made that blank look good.

Thanks

wizard

You captured the look very nice. Good photography love the background or lack of very clean. Also I like your placement of the clip.

You made that blank look good.

Thanks

Bruce, Thank you for the kind words. It was fun to turn it !! You made the resin really consistent with no brittleness and perfect for easy turning. The blank was beautiful even before I turned it and/or added a kit to it. Doc:)

thetalbott4

All that gold hardware really puts an exclamation point on the benji blank. The pics are great too. From picking kit/blank combinations all the way to photography, you have under control.

wizard

Thank you for the kind compliments and noticing the choice of kit and photography. The blank was really fun to work with.

Top Bottom