Brown swirl ebonite--"Knight rider 'Kitt'"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
At least that's what this sierra brings to my mind.

Hope you like, it was fun to make one again.

Attachments

• brown swirl2.jpg
    brown swirl2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 299
  • brownswirl ebonite1.jpg
    brownswirl ebonite1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 258
  • brownswirl3.jpg
    brownswirl3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 225
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vanngo5d

Ed, it looks great . I like the all black sierra but never seem to find much to put on it.
I have more problems getting the scratches out of ebonite then anything else. I see you don't have that same problem.

Don Vann

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed, it looks great . I like the all black sierra but never seem to find much to put on it.
I have more problems getting the scratches out of ebonite then anything else. I see you don't have that same problem.

Don Vann

Thanks Don!!

Ebonite reacts very well to buffing (for me---YMMV). I use a dowel to hold the pen, just touching the tripoli wheel. Then, I take it to the white diamond wheel and "threaten to touch it" (very slight pressure).

Do NOT let it get hot!!!!!!!!! But gently massage it with the white diamond for a minute or so. If you push at all, you may get scratches from the "threads" on the wheel.

It takes a few to develop the "feel", but ebonite (the kind I have used) does polish---eventually. I have not experienced every kind---

Hope this helps you and others!!!

Thanks for the comment!!
Ed

Last edited:

watch_art

Very nice. And those fools on "What Not To Wear" say that brown and black don't go together. I wear brown shoes and black slacks to school all the time! :)

Top Bottom