Brown Ripple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

He guys. Here is my latest Empire pen.:biggrin: Yep thats the new name for it. "The Empire" Thanks for the name guys. This is another button filler done in Brown Ripple Ebonite with a #6 Meisternib and a #6 Bock nib with a postable cap.

All Comment Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0763.jpg
    DSC_0763.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 718
  • DSC_0764.jpg
    DSC_0764.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 724
  • DSC_0765.jpg
    DSC_0765.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 721
  • DSC_0766.jpg
    DSC_0766.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 723
  • DSC_0768.jpg
    DSC_0768.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 717
  • DSC_0769.jpg
    DSC_0769.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC_0770.jpg
    DSC_0770.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 731
  • DSC_0771.jpg
    DSC_0771.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 721
  • DSC_0772.jpg
    DSC_0772.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 719
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

When does class start and how far are you from Alabama? You have them named right I do believe. The more I see ebonite the more I like the looks of it.

OKLAHOMAN

Wow I think I'm in love! Question, can you really be in love with an object? answer!!!
Damn straight!

Last edited:

Gilrock

Justin all three of the kitless pens you've posted recently are really nice. I've never done anything with threads yet so I'm impressed by how the pattern matches up on the end cap. I sit here guessing how things are done when I see them...right now I'm curious if the pattern didn't line up if it's just a matter of sanding off some material to change the entry point of the threads.

RichF

Outstanding execution once again. I had looked at that same material yesterday, and wondered how it would look. This morning I get to see it in a faboulous form. I love how you used the reversed pattern on the cap.

Rounder

I know! I know! You guys must really be getting tired of me bragging on this kid, but what can I say, FANTASTIC PEN! There I said it.

I am beginning to have serious doubts as to whether this is really my kid or not. I am beginning to think there was a switch in the nursery at the hospital and I got the really BRIGHT and TALENTED one! I can't imagine that someone as talented as this came from me.:eek: I must say that you guys out there are up to a mighty BIG challenge to meet the standards that are being set by him in the kit-less arena. And YES I AM very proud of him in case you haven't noticed.:RockOn::bananen_smilies051:

By the way did I say FANTABULOUSLY FANTASTIC PEN? I LOVE IT!!!

BSea

Ok, this is officially my favorite of all the pens you've done. . . . . . . . . until tomorrow.

I love the look of the cap. I think it gives it a more professional appearance.

Dan_F

Very nice form and attention to detail, like lining up the blind cap. Where on earth did you find ripple ebonite, and where do you get the buttons for your button fillers?

Timebandit

That is nice. I mean it just exudes class!

Thanks!! I like Class:biggrin:

When does class start and how far are you from Alabama? You have them named right I do believe. The more I see ebonite the more I like the looks of it.

Thanks!!! I dont even know where Alabama is:eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Wow I think I'm in love! Question, can you really be in love with an object? answer!!!
Damn straight!

LOL!! Thanks Roy!!I have succeeded again:biggrin:

Hey fire, can I ride along?:)

LOL!!

WOW!!! Amazing work. Love the material.

Thanks Jason!!

Justin all three of the kitless pens you've posted recently are really nice. I've never done anything with threads yet so I'm impressed by how the pattern matches up on the end cap. I sit here guessing how things are done when I see them...right now I'm curious if the pattern didn't line up if it's just a matter of sanding off some material to change the entry point of the threads.

Thanks!! Well kind of.....More a matter of parting a little bit off so that the piece will screw in that much more, more or less changing the entry point until it lines up:biggrin: But you have to do this with each piece in the pen...Just have to know which piece to start with:cool:

Outstanding execution once again. I had looked at that same material yesterday, and wondered how it would look. This morning I get to see it in a faboulous form. I love how you used the reversed pattern on the cap.

Thanks!! I wonder how many people noticed the reversal??....Good eye:wink::biggrin:

I know! I know! You guys must really be getting tired of me bragging on this kid, but what can I say, FANTASTIC PEN! There I said it.

I am beginning to have serious doubts as to whether this is really my kid or not. I am beginning to think there was a switch in the nursery at the hospital and I got the really BRIGHT and TALENTED one! I can't imagine that someone as talented as this came from me.:eek: I must say that you guys out there are up to a mighty BIG challenge to meet the standards that are being set by him in the kit-less arena. And YES I AM very proud of him in case you haven't noticed.:RockOn::bananen_smilies051:

By the way did I say FANTABULOUSLY FANTASTIC PEN? I LOVE IT!!!

LOL!! There we go. Now you are living up to your end of the Bribe!!!! Or are you?????? I think you are....or are you??? Im confused:confused: I think you ARE... you better be:tongue::biggrin:

Ok, this is officially my favorite of all the pens you've done. . . . . . . . . until tomorrow.

I love the look of the cap. I think it gives it a more professional appearance.

Thanks!!! I am loving this style!!

Beautiful like the others I've seen from you lately Justin! You even have the patterns lining up very nicely.

Thanks!! I take great pride to the time i take to line everything up properly! It does add time onto the process, but it think it is time well spent!!:wink::biggrin:

Wow barely begins to describe it!

Thank you!!

Beautiful pen, your work is outstanding.

Thanks!!

Justin,
I can't keep up. This one is just outstanding.

LOL!! Should i slow down???:cool:

Very nice form and attention to detail, like lining up the blind cap. Where on earth did you find ripple ebonite, and where do you get the buttons for your button fillers?

Thanks!! I found the ripple from my secret source:rolleyes: and the button filler parts came from http://www.tryphon.it/catalogo.htm Sylvia is great to deal with and will take good care of you:biggrin:

UN freaking believable!!!!

LOL!! Thanks Ken!!!

wizard

Sensei, Now that's a regal and elegant looking pen!!! Very aptly named as well. Justin, Your talents are evolving at light speed.....:biggrin::biggrin::wink:. Just keep it up..
Regards, Doc:)

Timebandit

That Empire is a very striking pen. I love it. The Empire strikes back.:biggrin:

Thanks!!

Nothing short of spectacular Justin. I'll never get tired of looking at your work. I only get tired trying to make something that beautiful!

Thanks Brooks!!

Awesome!!!

what a beautiful FP.

Thank You!!

Sensei, Now that's a regal and elegant looking pen!!! Very aptly named as well. Justin, Your talents are evolving at light speed.....:biggrin::biggrin::wink:. Just keep it up..
Regards, Doc:)

Thanks Grasshopper!! Im gonna keep on keepin on:wink::biggrin:

Top Bottom