Brown IS Beautiful!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Stepped outside my comfort zone on this floral design. Never used brown before except in a kaleidscope cane. I love the look!! Its a Mesa pen from Woodturningz.

Thank you for looking!:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC09534 copy.jpg
    DSC09534 copy.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 545
  • DSC09531 copy.jpg
    DSC09531 copy.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 279

el_d

WOW!!! You is tha man Toni! I mean WOman!:cool:

In the words of my son "FEEKIN AWESOME":eek:

The colors go together very well love the look. My wife bought me some skulpy PC last weekend. I think I will mess with it this weekend if I finish my chores.....:biggrin:

RAdams

Banned
nice pen!!

My wife watches for the mailman every day! Soon there should be a box from Kiwiland for her!

Papa mark

Question?

WOW!!! You is tha man Toni! I mean WOman!:cool:

In the words of my son "FEEKIN AWESOME":eek:

The colors go together very well love the look. My wife bought me some skulpy PC last weekend. I think I will mess with it this weekend if I finish my chores.....:biggrin:

Lupe I live in New Braunfels and work at Lowe's in San Marcos. Where did your wife find the PC. I have been lloking at Toni's pens and am interested in trying out what she is doing. Thanks in advance.
Papamark

Bree

The brown looks real good. And of course the pen is awesome!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

medemt

Toni,
Very nice looking pens. I am somewhat new to turning and always interested in new techniques, methods, etc. I do not know anything about this process so I was wandering if you could sometime give a "how it's done" for those of us that do not know how you do this. I know I would appreciate it. I might be able to get my wife interested in turning if she could do something like this. I already have a lathe for her.

If there is a thread or tutorial on this I can not find it. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Buzzzz4

Toni, looks amazing. I realized more how cool your work is after stopping by Gary's. How do you have the patience to make these canes?

dow

Beautiful work, Toni. Beth is so excited about the cane that we got from you. She's hoping to find some time this weekend to start working with it to see what she can make. I can't get over the beautiful way you blend colors on your canes. Very nice.

Thanks again!

CaptG

Toni,
Very nice looking pens. I am somewhat new to turning and always interested in new techniques, methods, etc. I do not know anything about this process so I was wandering if you could sometime give a "how it's done" for those of us that do not know how you do this. I know I would appreciate it. I might be able to get my wife interested in turning if she could do something like this. I already have a lathe for her.

If there is a thread or tutorial on this I can not find it. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Dan, you can find a tutorial that Toni posted on how to do these in the advanced pen making forum.

Toni, I don't think there is such a thing as "out of my comfort zone" for you and pc pens. The pen is your usual stunning design. I am again humbled by the master.

Last edited:

turbowagon

Another beautiful pen! I'm amazed by the gradients and detailed designs you are able to create with clay.

Every time you post a new pen, I check your etsy site, and they never seem to be available. :frown:

bitshird

once again Darth Toni pulls the unwilling a step closer. Resist the temptation turn wood, wood is beautiful wood is not clay OOps, neither is PR, Oh well nice pen Toni the brown looks very nice and it looks great on that kit.

Lenny

I dunno Toni .... this one, kinda like all your pens is just ... ummm... So So

So So Amazing ...So, So different ... so sooo well done! :tongue: :biggrin:

Just so beautiful........no matter where you look....I think....gee I didn't see that there before............wonderful passionate art you have !

Toni

thank you EVERYONE!!

Dawn daughter refers to the brown roses as brown turds!! :)

In my signature NOW you can find a link directly to the 'tutorial' in Advanced Woodturning..

If you have any questions you all know where to find me..wayyyy down under!!(but not six feet under) sleeping while you guys are on the board and then making tubes while you are relaxing...humm....must get on US time zone

el_d

Lupe I live in New Braunfels and work at Lowe's in San Marcos. Where did your wife find the PC. I have been lloking at Toni's pens and am interested in trying out what she is doing. Thanks in advance.
Papamark

PapaMark,
My wife found the PC at the Hobby lobby in San Marcos.

A tip from Toni: ( thanks Toni)

NOOOOOO!!! dont use skulpey, they got premo ther too! grab that one.

Toni

A tip from Toni: ( thanks Toni)

NOOOOOO!!! dont use skulpey, they got premo ther too! grab that one.

The second anyone says Sculpey my heart skips a beat!! Stay far away from the stuff and anything that doesnt have baking instructions on it

OKLAHOMAN

Now if you really want to impress your sweet heart get one of these from Toni, lay it upon a box of chocolates and well after the candy is gone she be thanking you for her chocolate rose pen. Toni another winner, but we expect that from you now.

Toni

hummm....Roy I like that idea, mothers day is coming up...never expect anything from me I am known to throw a few curve balls!!

LEAP

That one looks SWEET in more ways than one.

The wife has given up chocolate (yeah right, but thats what she says) so I guess this pen would not be an appropiate gift right about now.

Toni

The wife has given up chocolate (yeah right, but thats what she says) so I guess this pen would not be an appropiate gift right about now.

Why would anyone in there right mind give up chocolate? my favorite is Hershey's Dark Chocolate...ummmm......or Doves dark chocolate but thats kinda like giving me speed...LOL

Who would have thought of chocolate flowers?

that would be the PR Princess I thought they were just Brown flowers!!

Top Bottom