Brooks803 does it again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GColeman

GColeman

I asked Brooks803 for some blanks to use as thank you gifts for teachers at local schools. I gave him just a rough idea of the colors I needed. He exceeded my expectations again.

Maroon and silver on a black chrome WC Atlas. MM to 12,000, plastic polish, and Kiwi neutral.

CropWC.jpg

Red and white on a PSI Atlas satin. MM to 12,000, plastic polish, and Kiwi.
CropBurg.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

They both look great but the energy in the second (Red & White) one really pulls me in. Great work

steeler fan1

Very good job on the pens. As was mentioned before the red and white one is really striking. Jonathan always does a outstanding job with his casting.

Great work for both of you.

Carl

omb76

Those look great! I was fortunate enough to meet Jonathan in person today at our local chapter meeting and get some more of his blanks. Can't wait to start turning!

Lee K

Got to see his blanks in person today too :biggrin: I picked up one to try (it'll be another first for me) ... looking forward to tomorrow's shop time!

Brooks803

Holy cow Greg, those are beautiful! I'm anxious to see how the blue/gold ones come out myself. With the way the raw blanks look after casting you can't tell what they'll look like until you cut into them. Wow, you really made them shine!

Edward Cypher

Any teacher would be proud to have one of those. Hopefully they will not end up is a students pocket. That is what happened to my wifes pen at school. Never to be seen again, hijacked by a 5th grader.

Top Bottom