Bronze Fire and Fish n Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

The Bronze Fire is Dawn's/Ed's creation which went really well with leaving the tubes unpainted. It's on a Jr. Retro. Feeling pretty good about my second postable pen. The other pen is a blank I was bless with from Steve at pen artistry and finished with the 20 coat CA. I'm not so sure about the pen kit though. It's a Pacifica with the fish. I'm finding these kits to be a bit chinsy. Anyone else have experience with these?

Thanks for looking.
Eric
www.recturnings.etsy.com

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

I love the Jr. Retro. One of my favorite kits.

I like the Pacifica kits, I have made a few. I thought it was good quality.

Both pens are very nice.

akbar24601

Eric, you did a great job on that Bronze Fire! Aren't those blanks just AWESOME!!! Nice choice of kits too, that Jr. Retro is sharp. Nice job on the Pacifica as well. Yes, those kits do come across as kinda chintsy. The Elegant Beauty is a step up from those. Don't think they make 'em with the fish design though.

VisExp

Very nice looking pens. I'm surprised to see you didn't paint the tubes on the bronze fire, it came out great. Nice work with the blank from Steve, it looks great.

jkeithrussell

The other pen is a blank I was bless with from Steve at pen artistry and finished with the 20 coat CA. I'm not so sure about the pen kit though. It's a Pacifica with the fish. I'm finding these kits to be a bit chinsy. Anyone else have experience with these?

I don't know about the quality of those kits, but at a glance I would say that the blank could have been used on a much nicer pen kit. The blank is nicer than the kit. You might be able to improve it (if you want to) by putting the blank on a ti gold/black ti sierra for a more polished look.

Either way, good job on the pens and they both look great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom