broker sold same day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
made this broker in russian olive burl yestaeday morning, intending to put it up for auction for Katrina relief. I took it to work and showed it to a couple people and the third person who saw it bought it. Guess its back to the shop for another round.

2005915122016_broker%20russian%20olive%20burl.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Boyd

That is a very distinguished looking pen[:)] First I've ever heard of a broker. As a matter of fact most of the pens I see here are firsts for me. How many types are there? Don't answer cause I'm going to ask that in a seperate thread.

Thumbs

As near as I can tell, that looks just like the "CEO" kits, I got from WoodTurningz, a PSI kit. Is that by another mfgr.?

mick

Nice ....very nice looking ......I've got a pen/ pencil set glued up to turn out of eyed persimmon. Hope it turns out half as nice. BTW that kit is also called a "Wallstreet" by one of the companies

The person had no problem paying $45.00 for it. I ask a bit less at work as I dont include a case. I tell them I want it to be used and not put on a shelf somewhere. The wood is from BB and the ring is black corian. It is a CSUSA kit, better finish on the black parts. the only CEO kit I tried, the black finish chipped against my glasses while in my pocket.I gave that one away, but a dab of black acrylic paint, and you couldnt tell at all there had been a chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom