Bright Copper Roller Ball Wine cork-Birds Eye

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

The Maple was from Steve in Hawaii and the Baron came from Smitty's Pen works. Thank you fellows for a wonderful product. The wine cork is from SIMI, I assume Simi Valley, California. It looks like I just finished the bottle of wine while turning the pen. SIMI Wine cork (2).jpg

Stags Leap Wine Cork - Sierra.jpg

Stags Leap Wine Cork - Sierra 3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

John, it is good to see you back working your pens as you were doing before the "life's lemons" that you managed to turn into lemonade.:) And your pens are looking good!

The use of wine cork makes for a unique pen. Is it possible for folks to provide you with the cork from their favorite wine, so you can offer to do custom work?

Keep up the good work. Aloha!

Jgrden

John, it is good to see you back working your pens as you were doing before the "life's lemons" that you managed to turn into lemonade.:) And your pens are looking good!

The use of wine cork makes for a unique pen. Is it possible for folks to provide you with the cork from their favorite wine, so you can offer to do custom work?

Keep up the good work. Aloha!

Absolutely.One was just finished for a person in California who wanted it for a Christmas present for the boss. They provided the cork they wanted and the pen was completed. The only request from me was that they drink two bottles and send BOTH cork. The logo print can be darker on one cork than the other. The gift was done with a cigar twist pen and the one in the picture was a Baron; one fountain and one roller ball.
Thanks for asking Steve. I am still trying to figure out which wine you like the best out of the cork you sent to me. There was one Champagne cork that has my curiosity. Not sure how to tackle it but it is on the list for next week. :drink:

Top Bottom