Break from Kitless ... A fully kitted Anaheim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from propencity

propencity

This is one of the newer ballpoint kit from CSUSA, Apprentice Anaheim with twist mechanism on parker style refill ballpoint. Blank used is Honduran Rosewood Burl. The kit itself is easy to assemble. I did have to return the original bushings because they did not fit the brass tubes. Apparently the first batch they got on this kit had this issue, but CSUSA was great in taking care of it and expediting a replacement. Thanks for looking and comments and questions are always welcome.

Mark

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Nice pen. Great fit. Reminds me of some of the older style pens. I saw those online and didn't really care for the pics. Now after seeing it, I'm less judgemental overall. Not crazy about the nib though.

propencity

I agree about the nib; narrowing the "band" portion on the nib may improve the look. But I really like the clip ... something different from other kit clps.

propencity

I'm not sure the exact size on the brass tube, but the drill bit needed for this kit is 13/32". Good idea on the nib... if another with similar size exist. The nib is pressed into the tube (as opposed to being threaded).

Top Bottom