BrainTerrains

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob in SF

Bob in SF

A cognitive neuroscientist friend asked for a trio of stylus pens that visually evoke brain terrain/convolutions and ideas.

I assured him that I'm clueless about the origin of ideas, but willing.

These were made with a succession of handmade acrylic mica paints progressing from thin-to-thicker Golden brand acrylic polymers applied with fine brushes. Two of them have .6mm undrilled beads. Cast tube-in at 50psi with Douglas and Sturgess PR. Turned and finished as usual:

attachment.php

He likes them, and I remain clueless.

More fun ahead - I think.

Happy Sunday to all.

- Bob

Attachments

• BrainTerrains,Ideas,markison,2018,1200px.jpg
    BrainTerrains,Ideas,markison,2018,1200px.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 671
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Those are cool. I stared at them for a while and got the idea that a beer would taste good about now. I probably would have had that idea without stimulating brain terrain/convolutions.

Pierre---

You won't make me believe that my brain terrain or convolutions are orange, blue nor green, nah. Wdyt? But I provide support to your cluelessness about the origin of ideas, be sure.

A bundle of very pleasant pens indeed Bob. I love your way of searching deeply in one direction.

Bob in SF

Heartfelt thanks for the kind (and fun) comments!

Mark - I'll check out the link - thanks!

Warm regards to all - Bob

Bob in SF

Humble thanks, Maria - means a lot coming from you!

It's wonderful to follow the exponential growth of the neurosciences. I'm lucky to hang out with some neuroscientists who are interested in art, music, craft, and other creative activities.

Best regards and thanks again - Bob

Top Bottom