Brains!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

So back before Christmas Brooks gave me a blank. It had what looked like half eaten tootsie rolls cast in acrylic. He told me the chunks were the "brain" looking things that come from cedar trees. I had the cap done 3 weeks ago, but then a bunch of Christmas orders came in and I just finished this up this week. In all, I think it looks pretty cool. Comments welcome. Helpful criticisms appreciated.

Attachments

• bigbenbrains.jpg
    bigbenbrains.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 543
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

That's one smart looking pen. The Cigar style pen shows the body soooo well. Nicely Done.

ctubbs

What a waste. I have thrown untold tons of those in the fire and they could have been incorporated into such beautiful pens. OUCH! I just slapped myself into next week. That is one wonderful pen. Congratulations.
Charles

thewishman

It's zombie-licious!

yeah, well that was the other reason it took me so long to post and finish. I got an ipad for Christmas and Plants vs Zombies. Boy can I kill some time on that (pun intended!)

Just playing Zombie Trailer Park on Kongregate. Gonna give the Plant vs Zombies a try.

There was a great article in the October issue of Inc. about PopCap (makers of Plants vs Zombies):

http://www.inc.com/magazine/20101001/how-i-did-it-john-vechey-founder-of-popcap.html

Brooks803

Sweet! You did a great job making it look good. I totally messed up the clear cast one (still have half somewhere around here). I'm happy I cast that one with a touch of pearl in it. Can't wait to see it in person. Any chance of getting another picture from a side angle?

thewishman

Hans, thanks a lot for getting me hooked on Plants vs Zombies!:mad:

At least is was 1/2 price today.:redface:

I do love the pen.:)

Attachments

• If-I-Only-Had-Some-Braaains_5675-l.jpg
    If-I-Only-Had-Some-Braaains_5675-l.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 143

hewunch

OK added pictures for Jonathon.

Attachments

• brains2.jpg
    brains2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 116
  • brains3.jpg
    brains3.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 112

Padre

It's a Vincent Price pen!! LOL Looks really interesting, and a great job.

hewunch

Top Bottom