Box Elder Brown and Black

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

There is something wonderful about a double dyed BEB, you also get the dye variation and the areas where it does not penetrate. Another stabilized blank from AS!

This is a customer order , :)

20062619198_IMG_4264.jpg

200626191925_IMG_4265.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Originally posted by Chuck Key
<br />Lets hope that is not a stress crack near the threads at the front section [:(]

Chuckie

I think Chuckie just put the curse on that pen Jim [:D]

Great looking pen, you sure your customer doesn't want a gold nib with that pen [:0] [:p]

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />
Originally posted by Chuck Key
<br />Lets hope that is not a stress crack near the threads at the front section [:(]

Chuckie

I think Chuckie just put the curse on that pen Jim [:D]

Great looking pen, you sure your customer doesn't want a gold nib with that pen [:0] [:p]

Yeah,,,,like i needed a curse!![;)]

A Gold nib would look awesome........I wonder where I might find one....hmmmmmmm[;)][;)]

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Great looking pen, Jim! That's one of the prettier dyed burl blanks I've seen.

Thanks Billy,

You know it! Some of the dyed blanks really rock, especially the ones that are cut at 45 degress to the tubules in the burl, they seem to explode though the face of the wood with more character!

Originally posted by punkinn
<br />Boy that is gorgeous. I gotta try this dyed stuff!

Nancy

Thank you to all of you who posted to me about the pen and the wood...I love making these with this material.....it's fun and I enjoy sharing the extra special ones with you (I have turned 25 in the last 5 weeks)...now I need to consider Anthony's Gold nibs...hmmm
[;)][;)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom