BOW wow.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalden

very sharp looking pen- the shading in the grain is drop dead gorgeous! excellent job on the fit and finish, as well. Someone's going to be very happy with that pen.

Ron Mc

Very nice pen. I love the way BOW pens look and you have a very nice example. Nice choice of pen kit finishes as well.

Kaspar

Originally posted by lwalden
<br />very sharp looking pen- the shading in the grain is drop dead gorgeous! excellent job on the fit and finish, as well. Someone's going to be very happy with that pen.

I've got 25 more blanks just like it.

BTW, CSUSA-WTC finally got their kits. They need till Friday to get them in the computer and then I'll send you what I owe you.

lwalden

Any chance I can talk you into selling some of those 25 blanks?
Originally posted by Kaspar
<br />
Originally posted by lwalden
<br />very sharp looking pen- the shading in the grain is drop dead gorgeous! excellent job on the fit and finish, as well. Someone's going to be very happy with that pen.

I've got 25 more blanks just like it.

BTW, CSUSA-WTC finally got their kits. They need till Friday to get them in the computer and then I'll send you what I owe you.

Kaspar

Possibly. There are a couple I refuse to part with.

One has a lot of that ruddy flesh color that shows up at certain points in the figuring. I think it will work well with the bright copper baron kit. It's a very cool kit, bit I've been having the devil of a time thinking what could go good with that.

Another one has a bird in it. I won't even make a pen out if it. Just going to keep it like it is.

Kaspar

Well, that bunch sort of fell into my lap. Traded an Olympia Snakeskin for them. I don't think the circumstances are duplicable. I know it's hit or miss with ordering from regular sources. BB probably is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom