BOW Ultra Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

With the Holidays here, I figured it was time to pull some of the BOW I has sitting in my blank storage. This is all I got done today because I had a very important 5 year old having a birthday party and it lasted longer than anticipated. She helped me with the pen in the end. Polished to 12k mm then ca/blo and polished again to 12k. All comments are apreciated.

Attachments

• bowcigar.jpg
    bowcigar.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 205
  • bowcigar2.jpg
    bowcigar2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Beautiful pen Alex . I love the grain in that wood . I would like the kit better if there was a way to put it all together so the platings matched better .

altaciii

Beautiful pen Alex . I love the grain in that wood . I would like the kit better if there was a way to put it all together so the platings matched better .

At first I thought the pen kit was kinda cheesy but in its own way it does have a little class to it. I've tried to mix and match the different kits and that seems to work. People seem to like it and it's still one of my best sellers.

PaulDoug

People like it, as you say, but to me it is a cheesy kit. That being just my opinion, very nice job on the pens. BOW is on of my all time favorites.

bitshird

Alex, that is a beautiful piece of BOW, I've never done an Ultra, I started to order a couple on my last order, but life got in the way. I have mixed emotions about the kit, with some woods it's stunning, with others the bling factor makes it look cheesy, Yours is great. I'm not that certain of my matching skills, so I think I'll hold off for a while,

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
At first I thought the pen kit was kinda cheesy but in its own way it does have a little class to it.

I am in NO WAY putting down your pen, and I mean that. But the first
impression when I saw it was that the kit is showing up your wood. The
blank has some nice grain and a great creamy color to it. But the metal
parts are diverting your attention away from it.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

altaciii

I am in NO WAY putting down your pen, and I mean that. But the first
impression when I saw it was that the kit is showing up your wood. The
blank has some nice grain and a great creamy color to it. But the metal
parts are diverting your attention away from it.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

No offense taken. The reason for the posts is to get true and objective feedback. Thanks.

Top Bottom