BOW Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Nolan

Nolan

BOW sierra with the black ti and gold ti. What do you think?/ All comments welcome.

DSCF0033.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan_F

Lovely wood, suits the kit perfectly. Not sure if I like the transition at the top though, would need to see it from another angle. If you like a fatter barrel, you might try the Sierra Vista, which is basically the same pen with slightly greater girth. It's available from AS. The vista is my personal favorite for ball points, falls between the Sierra and the Cigar in diameter of grip.

I just did a Sierra and Vista last night, will post pics of them together when I get a chance, on the off chance that you haven't already seen them together.

Dan

Nolan

Originally posted by Dan_F

Lovely wood, suits the kit perfectly. Not sure if I like the transition at the top though, would need to see it from another angle. If you like a fatter barrel, you might try the Sierra Vista, which is basically the same pen with slightly greater girth. It's available from AS. The vista is my personal favorite for ball points, falls between the Sierra and the Cigar in diameter of grip.

I just did a Sierra and Vista last night, will post pics of them together when I get a chance, on the off chance that you haven't already seen them together.

Dan

Dan that is an illusion as the pen isnt fatter than just B2B, thanks for input though as I may try the Vista for something new to offer.

broitblat

Beautiful work. The wood, woodwork, and kit are great. For my personal taste, however, I don't like the combination. To me, the gold seems to be competing with, rather than complementing, the golden-brown in the wood.

Maybe it's just the lighting, though, because I've not had that reaction to BOW and Gold before. And of course, I've made pens I didn't like that sold just fine, so my personal taste may not be worth much :(

-Barry

jhs494

Very nice pen Nolan! Beautiful wood as always.
I am a big fan of this kit, it shows off the wood very well and you get more than one pen from each blank.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Top Bottom