BOW Patriots

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from allenworsham

allenworsham

I ordered 20 Bethlehem Olive Wood blanks from Harris Burl (http://www.harrisburlsupply.com/home.php)and made up 3 Patriots for gifts. I really like the BOW and have folks asking for more. I am also really liking the Patriot pen kits. I also find that I can get two blanks (1 Patriot and 1 Sierra) out of each blank, so little waste.

Finish is CA and then buffed with triploi and white diamond.

I only got to do quick photos of two of the 3 pens before they went out, so just shot on the bed with a grey t-shirt for background without the light tent.

The first pen is in Rhodium while the second is in Satin Nickel. I grabbed 3 kits at Rockler and got 2 rhodium and one satin nickel in the mix in error. Oh well.

2008531165442_BOW%201.jpg

2008531165459_BOW%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Allen I am glad you are pleased with your order and thanks for the kind words. And you gotta love how good BOW pens look when they are finished.[:p]

PaulDoug

Man those are pretty! I never thought of using that pen kit with BOW. I may have to rethink it. Makes me want to dive into the BOW I bought from Harris Burl, but I want to get a little more experience first.

Top Bottom