BOW n' Bloodwood Perfume Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tom McMillan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McMillan

It's been about 10 years since I've made a perfume pen---decided to break one out of my parts box after hearing about the success a lot of you are having with them. This one's BOW and Bloodwood with a rasped Cross.

20055290116_olivebloodwoods%20036.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

timdaleiden

Nice Job Tom. Thanks for posting a Picture...It adds to your credibility...No Wait, your Stars add...No...Uuhhhh. Heck, you are just one very credible person. [;)][;)][;)] Sorry. [:I]

I have to try one of those multi-layered jobs sometime.

Just an aside here, but what are people getting for those perfume pens. I mean a ballpark figure, I don't want to start a price war thingy here.

Tom McMillan

Thanks all---and Tim, I'm not sure---seems like some said they were getting between $25 and $35, or so---perhaps those who are selling them can share? Oh---& your signature is pretty cool there too!![:)]

Randy_

Nice job, Tom, and very clever use of two woods!!

But I guess my opinion doesn't count for much since I just finished a plain-Jane green crushed velvet PP for a friend's birthday; but haven't posted a picture.(No reflection on Tom...I just came from another thread!!)

PenWorks

Very sharp Tom, superb craftsmanship as ussual from you.
Now, would I be to much of a pansy *ss, if I bought it and call it a cologne pen [:D]

woodscavenger

Tom, I saw your pens on Ebay.....unless someone else is doing hand turned, hand rasped, bi-layer cross pens and spirals. I must say......I think you undervalue your work! I hope the ebay thing works for you. All of your layers work is fantastic.

FANTASTIC lookin' pen!!! OR should I say Perfume APPLICATOR? At the show this weekend-- we had a couple of humorous observations about the perfume pens: 1. Half the folks thought it was either an eraser or asked how does it write. 2. They almost ALWAYS picked it up and SMELLED it LOL Like i'd put MY perfume in a pen to sell? LOL And darnit, if I couldn't FIND my perfume pen to actually demonstrate too. I think I lost it on the honeymoon :eek:(

Oh, a third observation. The women almost always picked up the acrylic ones (and those are the ones that sold) and the men picked up the wood ones. We sold ours for $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom