BOW Jr Gent Pen Tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I am finally ready to get back to posting some pictures. These are the special pens that Lou has been instrumental in helping me to make. The picture labeled My Jr Gent BOW Tubes will be my pen. The picture labeled Kuwait BOW Jr Gent Tubes were engraved by Ken Nelson of Kallenshaan Woods. Thanks for a great job, Ken. When assembled, the Kuwait pen will be presented to my wife when she comes home for two weeks of leave next week. That I am really looking forward to, but saying good-bye for several more months when she goes back is a bit of a bummer. Anyway, thanks to Lou's ideas and help, Nancy and I will both have BOW Jr Gent pens to write with. The winged emblem is the Dental Technician rating badge for the Navy, and the Kuwait map is obvious. Thanks for looking.

20055131532_My%20Jr%20Gent%20BOW%20Tubes.jpg

20055131551_Kuwait%20BOW%20Jr%20Gent%20Tubes.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
There's quite an amazing love story behind these...it was a pleasure to be able to contribute in a small way. My hat is off to Ken Nelsen who has done his usual, remarkable job with the laser engraving. All the best to my friends William and Nancy.

alamocdc

Very nice, William, and Ken did a great job! She and all of our service men and women will continue to be in our prayers! Particularly those in harm's way.

JimGo

William, welcome back! Best wishes to Nancy over in Iraq; like Billy B said, she, along with all the others there, are in our thoughts and prayers. Please be sure to say "thank you" to her for my wife and me.

Oh, and the pens look GREAT! Can't wait to see them assembled.

Leather Man

Great looking pens William. Tell your wife THANK YOU for me and my wife. And thank you for the sacrifice you have made. Our prayers are with all our military people.
Ben

wdcav1952

Thank you for all the kind words. Thanks again to Lou and his NOT at all small contribution to this project, and to Ken for his work using images I found on the web. I'll assemble the pens this weekend and post the results.

PenWorks

Wait a minute.....you can't thank them yet, I haven't added my 2 cents. [:D]

A vey nice couple of pens....for a very nice couple! Glad to hear your sweetie is coming for some much dserved R&R. I really like the Wing dental emblem.

Now, you didn't happen to take those pictures at RT's house ?? [:D]

jdavis

Enjoy her long deserved R&R. Thank her from me for what she is doing for our wonderful country and our troops in harms way. The pens are exceptional. You did an outstanding job and the engraving is exceptional.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
While the subject has been covered, we can't say "Thank-you" often enough. Your pen is excellent and a great tribute to your wife's sacrifice (and the fact you miss her).

Your wife (and the other troops) really epitomize American courage. Words will never be adequate.

Best of luck to you both!

wdcav1952

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Wait a minute.....you can't thank them yet, I haven't added my 2 cents. [:D]

A vey nice couple of pens....for a very nice couple! Glad to hear your sweetie is coming for some much dserved R&R. I really like the Wing dental emblem.

Now, you didn't happen to take those pictures at RT's house ?? [:D]

Thanks for the kind word or two Anthony. Nope, just shopped at his yard sale. He had a sweet deal on green felt!!! [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom