BOW with a cross clip,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from stevers

stevers

Hi All,
I made this for my Sis-in-Law. She is going to give it to her Daughter for her B-day. She is very religious and will love this.

BOW on a 24k gold Euro with a cross clip and a slim line nib. The segments are unknown. Some of a batch I got from a fellow turner lately. CA finish.

20082100943_BOW%20w%20cross%20650.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

A really great looking pen. I usually do not like to segment my BOW, but this really looks nice. Those cross clips really set off the pen. Great job.

stevers

Thanks folks. The person I made it for pretty much gave me free raine to do as I pleased. So I experimented a little bit. Also had the clip around for some time. Finally gave me a chance to use it.
Don't know how many of you noticed, the nib is a slim line nib. I used parts from a recovered Euro. Took them out of my parts box. The nib was missing, so I used a slim nib. It's for a 12 year old girl anyway, so the smaller the better.
The CA finish looks better in person than in the photo. I really need to work on my photography. It's been suffering a bit lately. I need to tune up my methods.
Over all I am pleased and so is her mother.

Top Bottom