BOW Cigar Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from George7

Status
Not open for further replies.

George7

This is my first BOW pen. I used Berea Platinum Cigar kit. I like the pen, but I had a brain cramp and reversed the barrels when I put them on the mandrel. I then had to shorten the refill to make it retract properly.

The finish is CA/BLO and I Beall buffed the pen.
tn_BOW_cigar5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Nice looking cigar. Gotta love that BOW. And you are not the only one to get the wrong tubes on the wrong bushings, lol[:I]

stevers

Nice job. Looks like you have your first "must keep" pen. Cant very well let a pen go that takes a custom refill. How do I know this you ask, I have a few slimlines and euros with the transmissions pressed in too far. The only way I had at the time to fix it, was to shorten the refill.

George7

Originally posted by stevers
<br />Nice job. Looks like you have your first "must keep" pen. Cant very well let a pen go that takes a custom refill. How do I know this you ask, I have a few slimlines and euros with the transmissions pressed in too far. The only way I had at the time to fix it, was to shorten the refill.
I wish that it was my first "must keep" pen. The way I'm going I will never run out of pens to carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom