BOW Cigar Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KKingery

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKingery

These are pics of the 2nd cigar pen I made. (The first one was a disaster!) - The 2 pictures show the absolutely beautiful grain of this piece. I intentionally put the clip on the plain side, so that nothing would interfere with the showing of the grain. Please let me know what you think.

200527202718_BOW%20Cigar%20Pen.jpg

200527202736_BOW%20Cigar.jpg

Here is a smaller (Resized Pic)

200527212759_Resized%20Pic%20Test.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary

Very nice pens! It would be cool if the pics were smaller so one doesn't have to scroll to see them.

tipusnr

Good looking pen. I had NO problem seeing it (of course my monitor is set to a larger resolution as I like seeing more on the screen at one time - it's the analyst in me).

Fleabit

Nice work! I am in the process of making two cigar pens for a customer. Using Brown Box Elder Burl....Hope they come out as good as yours did!

woodpens

Nice job, Ken. The BOW grain looks great aligned that way. That is what is nice about BOW. The grain patterns are large enough that you can show the continuity. Beautiful pen!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Beautiful work, Ken. Not much to say about the Bethlehem olive wood that hasn't already been said. You're work on the shape and finish is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom