BOW Cigar with BLK TI Gold kit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Leather Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leather Man

This is my first cigar pen with the BOW. This is such a great wood. Nice to turn, nice smell. The finish is Enduro with Ren wax. Next one will be a Baron for my son's birthday. Critiques welcome. Thanks for looking.
Ben

20055921233_BOW%204.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Wow, that looks great! Until now, most of the black Ti kits I'd seen just really didn't do it for me. But this looks GREAT!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Very very nice... like the others I love BOW... you sometimes just don't know what the inside will be... and it looks real good on that Black TN... think I might have to do one in a Black TN Baron now...

Darley

Originally posted by Leather Man
<br />This is my first cigar pen with the BOW. This is such a great wood. Nice to turn, nice smell. The finish is Enduro with Ren wax. Next one will be a Baron for my son's birthday. Critiques welcome. Thanks for looking.
Ben

20055921233_BOW%204.jpg
<br />

Well what I have to say &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.......... AWESOME, BOW is alway nice you done a great work

Serge

BigRob777

I'm sold on BOW. Of course I haven't any personal reference, as I haven't gotten up and running on my new lathe, but that really is nice looking. Hey, Ben, I hope you are doing OK.
Figgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom