BOW Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
While my wife was deployed, Lou (DCBluesman) and Ken Nelson helped me to make an engraved Jr Gent pen for her. Regretfully, I did not have her name engraved on it, and it grew wings and flew away. With Lou providing an incredible BOW blank, and Ken's usual wonderful engraving, I was able to present her with this pen today at Thanksgiving Dinner. The kit is a TG Baron. Comments welcome.

200511252248_BOW%20Baron.jpg

2005112522533_Bow%20Baron%20%20Engraved.jpg

200511252274_Bow%20Baron%20TG%20Opened.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Wow! That one is even more stunning than the first, William. As for the blank, it's just a hunk of wood until a craftsman shapes and finishes it and an artist adds the touching elements. I can only imagine the smiles you lit at dinner. Well done, Sir.

JimGo

William,
That's a beautiful pen, and will make a wonderful present. But, I have to ask, why the heck are you wasting your time posting here?!?!?! Go enjoy your visitor!!! I wasn't expecting to hear from you again for at least a week!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
William, I can only say two things...
First, that is a dead on beautiful pen for someone who truly deserves it...
Second, I am so glad that she was able to be home in time for the holidays.. I hope that you get to enjoy a long time together without her being deployed far from home...

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Thank you to my online family. You guys and gals have been a great help to me while Nancy was gone. Some of you I may never see in person, but I consider you my friends.

All the best for the holidays, or in the words of Tiny Tim "God bless us every one!"

lkorn

Bill,

I'm sure you gave your wife a "Welcome Home" for all of us [:D]
We're all glad she's safely back where she belongs. Once again, tell her "THANK YOU" for her service and sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom