Bolt action for fathers day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sumterdad

sumterdad

My wife bought me this kit for fathers day and so I took advantage of the time between church services to make this. I used deer antler for the barrel. I must say I was not a fan of how some bullet pens seperated in the middle but now that I have this one it is not unappealing at all. I really like this kit. I hope I can sell a few of these. Now I have to go glue up my gator jaw blank to try and turn tonight:biggrin:. comments welcome

Attachments

• DSC_0208.jpg
    DSC_0208.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0209.jpg
    DSC_0209.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC_0210.jpg
    DSC_0210.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_0212.jpg
    DSC_0212.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 155
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Lar

Great minds must think alike. Or at least our minds.
I just glued a deer antler up for the same pen an hour ago. I just got a few in the mail on Friday to try them out. Looks like one I am going to like.
Great job on yours.

Fatdawg

Me 3. I just got some Bolt Action kits and antler to try Friday. Yesterday was two first for me. I turned my first Bolt Action pen and turned my first antler. Will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow.

Great minds must think alike. Or at least our minds.
I just glued a deer antler up for the same pen an hour ago. I just got a few in the mail on Friday to try them out. Looks like one I am going to like.
Great job on yours.

sumterdad

yes I was very excited to find the kit in my gift basket this morning. I must say that this has become one of my favorite kits. If you havnt made one yet I say get one so that you too can enjoy this wonderful pen.

Top Bottom