Bolt Action Bonanza

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sataro

Sataro

I received a large pen order the week before thanksgiving (40 bolt action pens & 15 princess pens)! I finished up my last 3 bolt action pens this evening. I've now got to get started on the Princess pens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 253
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Nice order! Looks like you had a some variation in the blanks, I'm sure that made a run of 40 a little more bearable!

Thanks for the comments Mason! Yes I did get to vary it up some. I tried to use different camo patterns in the acrylic. I also tried to make each wood pen out of a different species of wood. Even threw in two elk antler pens in with the whitetail antler pens. :)

OZturner

Great work Billy,
I can see why you got the order.
You have delivered a fantastic assortment Pens,
all of them are Beautiful, with a marvelous Fit and Finish.
Congratulations, look forward to seeing the Princesses.
Brian.

Sataro

Billy, nice order and good work on those. Just curious, did this order come from someone local or possibly over the net?

Someone came across my name/website on the net somewhere. I advertise on the hunting/fishing forums around this time of year. But this year I have not advertised any so he came across my name from previous posts from last year I believe. Location was around 75 miles from my home so considered local to me. I will be hand delivering these to him.

Thanks for the comments!

Top Bottom