Bois De Big Rob!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

For those of you that didn't get some of this Bois de Rose from Big Rob... Go getchu some!

Turns like smooth like bloodwood, gets red stuff all over your tools shop and clothes, and finishes very well...

boissierra.jpg

P.S. I finally got a set of Sierra bushings that are right!

Cheers,

Fangar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Beautiful pen Fangar, is it as bad as cocobolo in regards to making a mess [:D] Did you use a CA finish?
Janet

Janet,

Pretty much like Cocobolo. Yes on the CA finish too!

Thanks for the kind words.

Fangar

hazegry

sweet!! very very nice is that ebony on the tip and where did you get the pen kit from? I am just starting out so thanks for the insperation. I turned cocobolo for the first time last night nasty stuff but it looks to good not to use again.

airrat

I dont believe its ebony on the tip of that Hazegry. Its the kit. With cocobolo use a respirator, you can become allergic to it very quick.

BACK to topic. Very nice looking pen Fangar

Fangar

Originally posted by hazegry
<br />sweet!! very very nice is that ebony on the tip and where did you get the pen kit from? I am just starting out so thanks for the insperation. I turned cocobolo for the first time last night nasty stuff but it looks to good not to use again.

Welcome.

The kits are available from Arizona Silhouette and I think beartooth has them in Copper too. It is called the Sierra. Woodcraft also sells them, though only in gold called the wallstreet II. The kit is not my favorite, but is one that shows a lot of interest from customers. The black portions are some sort of metal.

Cheers,

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom