Bog Oak

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jleiwig

jleiwig

attachment.php

Blank From Wolftat. Chrome Sedona kit from woodcraft. Crappy cell phone picture. :biggrin:

Not perfect, so I'm perfectly happy with you only seeing the cell phone picture.

It was a real PITA filling the grain in the oak, and I messed up a couple spots and got dust in the grain.

It will stay in my pocket until I make a better one.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

attachment.php

Blank From Wolftat. Chrome Sedona kit from woodcraft. Crappy cell phone picture. :biggrin:

Not perfect, so I'm perfectly happy with you only seeing the cell phone picture.

It was a real PITA filling the grain in the oak, and I messed up a couple spots and got dust in the grain.

It will stay in my pocket until I make a better one.
I want a better picture of this one, or a good picture of the next pen. Good work.

jleiwig

WHat was the bog Oak like to turn? I love the colours in the pen.

It wasn't too difficult. I just used my skew. I had the most trouble with splintering the ends when I cut the blanks to length. It seemed that the further down into the wood you got, the less brittle it was and the easier to turn it was.

jleiwig

I want a better picture of this one, or a good picture of the next pen. Good work.

I'm hoping to purchase a new digital camera this weekend if the funding is approved by the domestic CFO.

I have a baron that I'm going to start working on, so hopefully the stars will align and I'll be able to produce some great pictures to satisfy you.

Top Bottom