Bocote and Gun Metal Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

So I sat here thinking how I haven't really used my delrin bushings since I got them in the mail Tuesday. So I headed back out to the shop. I only had 1 cigar kit and it was gun metal. I decided to use bocote with it because I liked it for the slimline I made my friend. I also had picked up new cigar bushings while I was out today. This pen from what I can tell I just needed to be in a hair further on the lower section at the middle ring. Other than that I am pretty much right on the money for the 3 other ends. I did 4 coats of Medium CA and went through all MM once, followed by the 3rd MM and all the way up again. I did use the delrin bushings from JohnnyCNC and I wondered why in the world I held out getting these for so darn long. lol. All comments are welcome of course. On a side note I have been using the pen press my dad made for me out of oak and I LOVE how simple it makes putting pens together now.

Ligget

Looks good from over here, I put a little curve on the top of the lower barrel so it looks less sharp edged where it meets the curved metalwork!

Top Bottom