The blues

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from McKenzie Penworks

I used to race Subaru's and before having the family and kids I'd owned 3 different WRX's. Of course all of them were WRB (World Rally Blue for you non-Subaru folks) in color so I wanted to have a little fun while casting and see how close I could get to the color. I added some macro-flake to add a little depth but I think I got pretty darn close color wise!

Thankfully I've learned my lesson about writing down the mix of colors so I should be able to replicate in the future. The traditional rally colors would be Blue + Gold but the antique brass shifter was as close as I could get on short notice.

Attachments

• WRB-Collection.jpg
    WRB-Collection.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 201
  • WRB-ShifterPen-4.jpg
    WRB-ShifterPen-4.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 198
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I used to race Subaru's and before having the family and kids I'd owned 3 different WRX's. Of course all of them were WRB (World Rally Blue for you non-Subaru folks) in color so I wanted to have a little fun while casting and see how close I could get to the color. I added some macro-flake to add a little depth but I think I got pretty darn close color wise!

Thankfully I've learned my lesson about writing down the mix of colors so I should be able to replicate in the future. The traditional rally colors would be Blue + Gold but the antique brass shifter was as close as I could get on short notice.

Looking Good. I have a daily driver WRX. They are fun to drive!!

OZturner

Outstanding Companions for the WRX' s WRB Colours.
Great Assortment of WRB Items, The Gear Shift, The Extendable Pointer, and the Ball Point Pen.
Excellent Colour Matching, Turning, Fitting and Finishing.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom