Blueberry Wave Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pitoon

Pitoon

Finished up another custom Zen today. I'm really digging the striping on this blank.....C&C welcomed!

Thanks for looking!

Pitoon

1392020_584335174949802_1698265586_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pitoon

Great looking Pen Pitoon.
The choice of the Zen really lets the Blank shine through.
Perfect Fit and Finish.
Congratulations.
Brian

Thanks Brian! I have another 8 Zen kits in the mail right now coming my way.....so that will be another 8 Zen threads before i move on to the next pen model.

Have you turned anything lately? Pics?

Pitoon

OZturner

Perfect Fit and Finish.
Congratulations.
Brian

Thanks Brian! I have another 8 Zen kits in the mail right now coming my way.....so that will be another 8 Zen threads before i move on to the next pen model.

Pitoon

Haven't done any turning for several months.

My workshop (Car evicted garage) has finally had the remnants of our youngest sons, excess from several house moves, removed and now there is a passage that you can pass through, if you turn sideways.

I am in the process of altering the area, and making some of the changes that I have wanted to do for ages, like fit the dust extractor, set up my abrasive area, sharpening wheels, linisher, etc., finalise the position for the band saw, and pedestal drill, make storeage for the enormous collection of tools and necessary bits one accumulates.
Then hopefully I will be back turning, and then photographs.
Brian.

Pitoon

Perfect Fit and Finish.
Congratulations.
Brian

Pitoon

Haven't done any turning for several months.

My workshop (Car evicted garage) has finally had the remnants of our youngest sons, excess from several house moves, removed and now there is a passage that you can pass through, if you turn sideways.

I am in the process of altering the area, and making some of the changes that I have wanted to do for ages, like fit the dust extractor, set up my abrasive area, sharpening wheels, linisher, etc., finalise the position for the band saw, and pedestal drill, make storeage for the enormous collection of tools and necessary bits one accumulates.
Then hopefully I will be back turning, and then photographs.
Brian.

looking forward in seeing those pics! it's a good feeling turning again. i just order 80+ blanks and right now i can't stop thinking of pairing what blank to what pen kit.

my first block of pens will be the Zen. i'm still trying to figure out what the next block will be....and i'm in the process of designing a 150 pen display case. good times for a busy mind!

Pitoon

Top Bottom