Blue and white ribbon kitless FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Carl Fisher

Carl Fisher

Still waiting to design a clip for this one but wanted to share a few progress pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_7036.jpg
    IMG_7036.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7037.jpg
    IMG_7037.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7038.jpg
    IMG_7038.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_7039.jpg
    IMG_7039.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 133
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Jim, unfortunately there is NO red in there. These were the blanks that were supposed to have both red and white ribbons that I bought from Ernie, but once turned all the red went away by the time it was round. I've been talking with Ed (Exotic) and he said that he was having similar issues with this style blank from his supplier and has been working to find an alternative. So far I haven't found one either.

It may not ever get a clip. The customer who is waiting on the red/white/blue version actually may take this one as well without the clip while I still try to find the other material for her.

Carl Fisher

I've been working on the shape over the last few pens. I think I've finally hit on one that I really like. I never was big on the large step up at the threads and taking the body down to the thread diameter seems to be much more appealing to my eyes and it's very comfortable to write with.

Thanks for the kudos :)

Ambidex

Very nice! I love the pictures as they are clean and simple and don't distract from the pen itself. Some photography actually steals the thunder from the object...imho obviously if you've ever witnessed my trainwreck of pics:biggrin:

Top Bottom